Once your web player is built and uploaded, and your station profile is complete, you're well on the way to going live on Radioplayer.
Radioplayer will never put a station live without you telling us to do so first, so when you feel you're ready and steps 1 and 2 are complete, you need to email us to give us the nod to put you live. You can open a ticket using the link on the right, or you can email your Radioplayer contact.
Before we put you live, we'll need to do a few checks to make sure everything is in order. We'll be checking your station profile to see that you've included
- Your station name and descriptions so people can find you
- Your logos which we use in our various interfaces
- The correct URL of your Radioplayer web player
- The correct URLs of your mobile streams. We'll also check they work and are the bitrate they're meant to be
- Social identifiers like a twitter handle or facebook page address
- Your geographical footprint so users nearby can find you
We also do technical checks to make sure the console is working correctly across a variety of browsers.
If we spot anything, we'll get in touch and give you whatever time, support or advice you need to put it right. Otherwise we will put you live on the platform and your station will be visible to the public within an hour.
Proceed to Step 4